More details as per SNPs below P109 and positions of the new observed mutations (the table is too large so it is split into 5).
To understand the pictures:
- The tree goes from top to bottom.
- P109 is at the top, but not shown.
- The 5 pictures are parallel to each other.
- Each column represent a single kit for BigYs or multiple kits from Chromo 2s.
- Although most of the results comes from a direct representation of FTDNA’s analysis, they have been adjusted/completed after YFull’s analysis.
update 22nd of December 2016 with 116 BigY’s in pdf format … you’ll need to zoom in though!:
Download P109tree December 2016 as pdf (goes over 2 A3 wide pages … a lot of white space, but couldn’t get rid of it!?!).
as per the 22nd of December 2016, with 116 BigYs and 50 Chromo2.